This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to see what that means.
“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
~ Ruth Reichl
Welcome to the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable!
If you’re not familiar with the paleo autoimmune protocol (AIP), check out my series of articles. In a nutshell, it’s an elimination diet, designed to help people with autoimmune disease identify food intolerances. When you’re on the protocol, it can be hard to find recipes, because so many food groups are excluded. This recipe roundtable is here to help!
- Every week, I’ll be hosting this roundtable.The post will go live Wednesday nights, and the link-up feature will stay open for 7 days.
- Bloggers can share up to 2 recipes each week. Feel free to choose new recipes or old ones from your archives. When you link-up, type in the URL of the actual recipe rather than your blog’s home page.
- Recipes cannot have any of the following ingredients: processed foods, refined sugars, refined oils, grains, legumes, soy, dairy, eggs, nuts, seeds (including cocoa & coffe) or nightshades (including nightshade spices).
- Please ONLY post recipes (not other kinds of articles). This roundtable is all about the food.
- Every week, I’ll highlight the reader favorite (most clicked link) from the prior week’s roundtable, as well as my favorite.
- Please provide a link back to the roundtable, somewhere in the post(s) you’re sharing.
- Feel free to grab a badge to help spread the AIP love.
- Recipes that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
- To be reminded of each week’s roundtable, simply subscribe to my blog (box in the sidebar).
- To browse through past roundtables, you can find the whole list here.
Highlights from Last Week’s Roundtable:
- Salted Caramel Coconut “Popcorn” from Simple and Merry
*A sweet treat for the holidays. Use coconut oil for AIP and skip the pecans.
- Cinnamon Beef Stew from Gutsy by Nature
*A delicious and budget-friendly, seasonal stew.
- Butter Beer from Tessa The Domestic Diva
*Harry Potter fans, raise your hands! Don’t let the title fool you. There’s no butter or beer in this recipe. It’s 100% AIP-friendly and looks delicious!
- Harmony Soup Party from Simple and Merry
*This is a great way to stay on your healing diet, and enjoy a meal with family and friends. Note that this party lets people build their own soup, so many of the suggestions aren’t AIP. Just be sure to have plenty of AIP options on the table for you, when you host one!
To see the favorites from this week + a whole new group of recipes, visit Roundtable #7!