This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to see what that means.
“If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.”
~ Albert Einstein
Happy New Year!
Ever since I started the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol 3 years ago, I’ve wanted to write a book to make it easier to understand and do correctly. AIP resources have exploded in the past few years, but one was still missing.
My Vision for the Book
- All the essential information in a package small enough to fit in your purse or backpack.
- Simple enough that even someone with brain fog can understand.
- Written like a conversation between friends.
- Available in paperback and kindle versions.
What It Contains
What People Are Saying
“My mother, mother-in-law and myself all had autoimmune disease, which is why I’ve been trying to educate people about the power of the Paleo AIP for decades. It’s personal. This book is the ultimate get-started guide in an easy-to-read package. Leave your excuses at the curb, buy this book and change your life today.”
~ Robb Wolf, New York Times Bestselling author of The Paleo Solution
“A Simple Guide to the Autoimmune Protocol delivers on its promise by presenting the dos and dont’s of the AIP while focusing on practical implementation rather than complex science….It’s the perfect tool for anyone who wants to learn about and get started on the AIP as quickly and painlessly as possible.”
~ Sarah Ballantyne, PhD, New York Times bestselling author of The Paleo Approach, The Paleo Approach Cookbook, and The Healing Kitchen
“What a fantastic new resource for newcomers to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol! Eileen clearly lays out everything that you need to know about the AIP in an easy to read manner that feels like a conversation with a friend – one who really understands and is there for you every step of the way. This book goes beyond food, gently guiding you through both the practical and emotional elements of adopting the AIP in a way that will leave you feeling inspired instead of overwhelmed!”
~ Rachael Bryant, author of Nourish: A Paleo AIP Healing Cookbook
“In this book, Eileen boils down a whole new way to restore your health. All the basic steps, from diet to lifestyle, are covered with an easy-to-read, practical approach. Stop sifting through mountains of complex information and say goodbye to the old way of living with autoimmune disease! Eileen has created your essential guide!”
~ Angie Alt, author of The Alternative Autoimmune Cookbook
“Eileen deeply understands the process of healing from autoimmunity, and this simple guide is bound to be a lifesaver for anyone looking for a practical starting place.”
~ Mickey Trescott, bestselling author of The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook
Update ~ the Giveaway has Ended
The winners were chosen with a random number generator on 1/10/2016. Congratulations to Carol S. who won the USA Giveaway, and Ann-Charlotte who won the International Giveaway! If you didn’t win, don’t despair. You can purchase your own copy of the book here. And while the Instant Pot is an investment, it was the best gift I ever bought myself.
- Everyone who buys the book is eligible for free printable PDFs of the AIP Food Pyramid (Foods to Eat) and AIP Foods to Avoid Lists, as well as a printable AIP Grocery List. Just email me a scan of your receipt.
- The first 50 people who email me their receipt will receive a free copy of my PDF e-book: Reintroducing Foods on the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol.
- One lucky winner in the USA will receive a paperback copy of A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol,and my favorite kitchen tool: The Instant Pot! To enter, just follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter box below.
- One lucky International winner will receive a PDF copy of A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol and a 3 month subscription to Real Plans (a meal planning service with an AIP recipe search feature). To enter, just follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter box below.
- Good luck, everyone! I’m so excited to be sharing this book with you. I believe it’s the practical resource the Paleo AIP community has been missing, and I’m so happy to be able to fill that gap.