“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” ~ Ruth Reichl
Welcome to the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable!
If you’re not familiar with the paleo autoimmune protocol (AIP), check out my series of articles. In a nutshell, it’s an elimination diet, designed to help people with autoimmune disease identify food intolerances. When you’re on the protocol, it can be hard to find recipes, because so many food groups are excluded. This recipe roundtable is here to help!
- Every week, I’ll be hosting this roundtable.The post will go live Wednesday nights, and the link-up feature will stay open for 7 days.
- Bloggers can share as many AIP recipes as they like. Feel free to choose new recipes or old ones from your archives. Just don’t repeat them in future roundtables. We want the archives to be full of 100% unique recipes. When you link-up, type in the URL of the actual recipe rather than your blog’s home page.
- Recipes cannot have any of the following ingredients: processed foods, food additives, refined sugars, refined oils, grains (including corn), dried legumes (including soy), fresh legumes (green beans and peas), dairy (including ghee), eggs, nuts and seeds (including nut/seed milks an oils), nightshades, and most spices (herbs are OK). Phew! You can see why we need a Recipe Roundtable.
- Please ONLY post recipes (not other kinds of articles). This roundtable is all about the food.
- Every week, I’ll highlight the reader favorite (most clicked link) from the prior week’s roundtable, as well as my favorite.
- Please provide a link back to the roundtable, somewhere in the post(s) you’re sharing.
- Feel free to grab a badge to help spread the AIP love.
- Recipes that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
- To be reminded of each week’s roundtable, simply subscribe to my blog.
- To browse through past roundtables, you can find the whole list here.
Highlights from Last Week’s Roundtable:
- Valentine’s Cookie Cake from Grazed and Enthused
*A sweet treat for this time of year.
- Breakfast Stoup from Adventures in Partaking
*Soup or stew is a great way to start your AIP day. For other breakfast ideas, check out the e-cookbook 85 Amazing AIP Breakfasts.
- Kale Salad with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette from Don’t Eat the Spatula
*Since vegetables are the foundation of the AIP food pyramid, I thought I’d highlight two nutrient-dense choices today. Have you ever tried kale salad? It’s a great way to enjoy this vegetable raw.
- Beet Celeriac Risotto with Horseradish Sour Cream from Healing Family Eats
*How amazing does this recipe sound?
To see the favorites from this week + a whole new group of recipes, visit Roundtable #110!
Have you checked out my books?