This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to see what that means.
If you're on the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol, you can't have eggs, and it's the food many people miss the most. To help, I've collected a group of 20 delicious egg-free recipes that meet the rest of the Paleo AIP criteria, as well. Happy Cooking!
Egg-Free Breakfast Recipes
- My favorite breakfast: Homemade Chicken Soup
- Create Your Own Breakfast Skillet from Autoimmune Wellness
- Banana and Cream “Oatmeal” from A Girl Worth Saving
- Perfect Breakfast Sausage from Phoenix Helix
- Silky Ginger Zucchini Soup from Clothes that Make the Girl
- Avocado Smoothie from Scrumptious Pumpkin
- Coconut Banana Pancakes from Comfort Bites
- Acorn Squash N'Oatmeal from Lichen Paleo, Loving AIP
- Plantain Pancakes with Maple Coconut Cream from the Paleo Mom (to make this AIP, skip the walnuts, nutmeg and allspice; you can double the cinnamon for added flavor)
- Kale and Bacon Sauté from Nutrisclerosis (to make this AIP, substitute Herbamare for the 10 spice.)
- Update: Are you looking for more breakfast ideas? In 2015, the AIP blogger community published a new e-cookbook: 85 Amazing AIP Breakfasts.
- Juice Jello from Phoenix Helix
- Cookies from Against All Grain & Paleo Parents
- Sour Gummy Stars from Mommypotamus
- Banana “Ice Cream” from the Kitchn
- Paleo Peach Ginger Ice Cream from Phoenix Helix
- Strawberry Mousse from Empowered Sustenance
- Coconut Blueberry Pudding from Real Food Forager
- Southern Fried Apples from Phoenix Helix
- Coconut Raspberry “Cheesecake” from Autoimmune Wellness
- Silky Banana Bread Bites from Healing Redefined (use homemade carob chips for AIP)