“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
~ Ruth Reichl
Welcome to the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable!
If you’re not familiar with the paleo autoimmune protocol (AIP), check out my series of articles. In a nutshell, it’s an elimination diet, designed to help people with autoimmune disease identify food intolerances. When you’re on the protocol, it can be hard to find recipes, because so many food groups are excluded. This recipe roundtable is here to help!
- Every week, I’ll be hosting this roundtable.The post will go live Wednesday nights, and the link-up feature will stay open for 7 days.
- Bloggers can share up to 2 recipes each week. Feel free to choose new recipes or old ones from your archives. When you link-up, type in the URL of the actual recipe rather than your blog’s home page.
- Recipes cannot have any of the following ingredients: processed foods, food additives, refined sugars, refined oils, grains (including corn), dried legumes (including soy), fresh legumes (green beans and peas), dairy (including ghee), eggs, nuts and seeds (including nut/seed milks an oils), nightshades, and most spices (herbs are OK). Phew! You can see why we need a Recipe Roundtable.
- Please ONLY post recipes (not other kinds of articles). This roundtable is all about the food.
- Every week, I’ll highlight the reader favorite (most clicked link) from the prior week’s roundtable, as well as my favorite.
- Please provide a link back to the roundtable, somewhere in the post(s) you’re sharing.
- Feel free to grab a badge to help spread the AIP love.
- Recipes that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
- To be reminded of each week’s roundtable, simply subscribe to my blog.
- To browse through past roundtables, you can find the whole list here.
Highlights from Last Week’s Roundtable:
- Gyros: Greek Meatballs and Tzatziki from Biohack U
*Update 2020: This blog is no longer online. Here’s a similar recipe from A Squirrel in the Kitchen.
- The Great Pumpkin AIP No Bake Tarts from The Inner Kitchen
*Update 2018: This blog is no longer online. Here’s a similar recipe from Living the Crunchy Life.
- Crispy Chicken Livers with Rosemary Gravy from Strictly Delicious
*If you’ve been afraid of organ meat up until now, give this recipe a try. Chicken livers are mild in flavor to begin with, and this gravy makes them even tastier.
- Brussel Sprout Lovers Pan of Happiness from Kaiku Lifestyle
*Winner of the best recipe name ever, and a great way to get some vegetable micro-nutrition. Lest we forget, the AIP recommends we eat 8+ cups of vegetables daily.
What’s Cooking This Week?
To see the favorites from this week + a whole new group of recipes, visit Roundtable #48!
You May Also Be Interested In: