This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to see what that means.
“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
~ Ruth Reichl
Welcome to the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable!
If you're not familiar with the paleo autoimmune protocol (AIP), check out my series of articles. In a nutshell, it's an elimination diet, designed to help people with autoimmune disease identify food intolerances. When you're on the protocol, it can be hard to find recipes, because so many food groups are excluded. This recipe roundtable is here to help!
- Every week, I'll be hosting this roundtable. The post will go live Wednesday nights, and the link-up feature will stay open for 7 days.
- Bloggers can share as many AIP recipes as they like. Feel free to choose new recipes or old ones from your archives. Just don't repeat them in future roundtables. We want the archives to be full of 100% unique recipes. When you link-up, type in the URL of the actual recipe rather than your blog's home page.
- Recipes cannot have any of the following ingredients: processed foods, food additives, refined sugars, refined oils, grains (including corn), dried legumes (including soy), fresh legumes (green beans and peas), dairy (including ghee), eggs, nuts and seeds (including nut/seed milks an oils), nightshades, and most spices (herbs are OK). Phew! You can see why we need a Recipe Roundtable.
- Please ONLY post recipes (not other kinds of articles). This roundtable is all about the food.
- Every week, I'll highlight two reader favorites (most clicked links) from the prior week's roundtable, as well as my favorites.
- Please provide a link back to the roundtable, somewhere in the post(s) you're sharing.
- Recipes that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
- To be reminded of each week's roundtable, simply subscribe to my blog.
- To browse through past roundtables, you can find the whole list here.
Highlights from Last Week's Roundtable:
- Easy Lemon Chicken from Adventures in Partaking
*We can never have enough quick & easy entrée recipes!
- Carob “Chocolate Brownie” Milkshake from Comfort Bites Blog
*Split this decadent shake with a friend for a special treat!
This week, I'm highlighting the next two reader favorites!
- 40 of the Best AIP Salads from The Unskilled Cavewoman
*For those looking to hit the recommended 6-14 cups of veggies, this salad roundup is for you!
- Moroccan Chicken with Olives and Preserved Lemons from Indu's International Kitchen
*This Instant Pot recipe is full of middle eastern flavor!
What's Cooking This Week?
To see the favorites from this week + a whole new group of recipes, visit Roundtable #218!
You May Also Be Interested In: