- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put diced squash in a large bowl and drizzle with oil. Add shallots, rosemary and salt. Stir to coat.
- Spread squash in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast 30 minutes, stirring halfway through for even browning.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Time-saving tip: You can often find pre-cubed butternut squash at the grocery store.
- If you’re working with a whole butternut squash and find peeling it challenging, this inexpensive peeler makes following those squash curves easy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Oven
Keywords: paleo, aip, gaps, wahls, whole30, rosemary & shallot roasted butternut squash