- 3 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- In a small saucepan, whisk the gelatin and cinnamon together until evenly blended.
- Add the apple juice and turn heat to medium. Whisk until there are no lumps.
- When the mixture starts to warm, add the honey and whisk well.
- If the mixture thickens up too fast, don’t worry, the heat will liquefy it again.
- Pour into a glass measuring cup, for easy pouring into a silicone candy mold. I use this heart-shaped silicone mold, but if you don’t have one, pour into any small container. A loaf pan is a good size.
- Pop in the freezer for 15 minutes. Then remove from the freezer, pop out of your mold, and hand one to your favorite child (or your own inner child).
- If you used a loaf pan, press down on the center to be sure it’s solid. Freeze a little longer, if necessary. Then, use a spatula to gently loosen the gummy sheet from the bottom of the pan. Lift it out in one piece and place it on a cutting board. Cut into squares & serve!
- Once gelled, they’ll hold their shape at room temperature, but for a longer shelf life, keep them in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Treats
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: paleo, aip, gaps, apple cinnamon gummy candies