- Prepare coconut milk, collards, and shallots in advance.
- Melt coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat. Once pan is hot, add shallots and sauté 3 minutes.
- Add collards, sprinkle generously with salt, cover skillet, and cook another 3 minutes.
- Remove cover, add coconut milk, stir to blend, and cook uncovered 5 more minutes.
- If you don’t have shallots, you can substitute 1/3 cup diced onion.
- Prep Time: 9 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: paleo, aip, gaps, wahls, whole30, coconut creamed collards