Magic Sauce Ingredients
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 8 thin slices peeled fresh ginger
- zest of 1 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
Cauliflower “Rice” Ingredients
Stir Fry Ingredients
- This recipe moves quickly, so prep. all of your ingredients in advance.
- Magic Sauce: Put the magic sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce heat & simmer 10 minutes uncovered, then turn off heat. Use slotted spoon to remove garlic & ginger. Cover pan to keep warm.
- Cauli-Rice: Cut cauliflower into small chunks and pulse in food processor until it reaches rice consistency. Set aside. Melt coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower rice and sprinkle with sea salt. Cook 3 minutes. Use spatula to turn over, sprinkle with more sea salt, and cook another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Stir Fry: Melt 1 tablespoon coconut oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry beef pieces for 2-3 minutes, until both sides are browned & meat is cooked. Transfer beef to the pan with the magic sauce & melt another tablespoon coconut oil in skillet. Add broccoli. Toss to coat evenly with oil and cook 2-3 minutes. Add ¼ cup water and cover pan, steaming broccoli to desired level of tenderness (2-5 minutes more). Transfer broccoli to pan with magic sauce & beef. Melt final tablespoon coconut oil in skillet & add pineapple. Fry 1 minute each side until browned, and then transfer to magic saucepan.
- Use a large spoon to stir everything in the saucepan, until all is coated evenly with the magic sauce.
- Serve stir fry and magic sauce over the cauliflower “rice”.
- The cauliflower stem is edible and nutritious, too! Include it when making your cauliflower-rice.
- Time Saving Tip: Many stores sell pre-chopped cauliflower rice in the frozen food aisle. 1/2 large head cauliflower is equivalent to about 3 cups of cauliflower rice.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: paleo, aip, gaps, wahls, stir fry with magic sauce over cauliflower "rice"