- Carefully open the can of sardines. I usually do this in the sink, just in case the oil splatters.
- Lift the sardines out of the oil and place in a bowl (discard the oil).
- Using a fork, mash the sardines.
- Sprinkle with a little Herbamere seasoning salt, then add the lemon juice and balsamic vinegar, and stir to blend.
- Dice the cucumber and radish and add to the bowl. Stir to blend.
- Cube avocado and add to the bowl. Sprinkle a little more Herbamere on top, and then stir gently to evenly distribute the avocado throughout the salad.
- Serve on top of Sweetpotato Awesome slices. I used the “sea salt” flavor. Alternatively, you can serve in lettuce cups or simply eat with a spoon. It’s that good!
- Feel free to double, triple, or quadruple if serving more people.
- Check your ingredient list on balsamic vinegar carefully. Some brands have added sugar, coloring and preservatives, all of which you want to avoid.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: No Cook
Keywords: paleo, aip, wahls, superfood sardine salad for people who hate sardines