It’s both exciting and empowering that there is now a global community of people empowered to maximize autoimmune health through diet and lifestyle. It touches my heart that so many of you are writing to me! While I do read every email, I’m afraid I can no longer reply to all of them. One of the ways I take care of my own autoimmune health is to manage my stress by recognizing my own limits. So, below I have links to information based on the most common questions I receive:
- If you have questions about the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol, I have a series of articles on my website, as well a paperback book that provides all of the answers in a small, easy-to-reference package: A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol.
- If you found me through my latest book, Healing Mindset, welcome! Stress is one of the biggest autoimmune flare triggers. Thankfully, there are things we can do to harness the mind-body connection in an anti-inflammatory direction. In addition to my book, I also have a series of articles and podcasts here on my website.
- If you’re having technical difficulties downloading one of my e-books, try the steps outlined in this technical troubleshooting guide. If you still have problems, email [email protected].
- If you’re looking for professional guidance to troubleshoot your healing journey, I have a list of healthcare practitioners who can help. *Please know that I’m not a medical professional and cannot dispense advice.
- There’s a treasure trove of information on my website, which I’ve written for you over the past 10 years. Browse via the menus on top, or use the search box.
- If you’re writing to say Hi and to let me know you appreciate my work, thank you! Those emails brighten my day and make all the work I do here worthwhile. My email address is [email protected] Wishing us all wellness!
- I don’t accept sponsored links or guest posts at this time.
Credit: image at top of page from Pixabay.