What is the AIP?
The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (also known as the AIP) is a diet and lifestyle program designed to reduce inflammation, minimize autoimmune symptoms, heal digestion, and deliver nutrition that supports health. This page focuses on the diet part of the protocol. Be sure to check out the lifestyle and mindset pages as well.
Browse AIP Articles
- List of Paleo-Friendly Restaurants Worldwide
- 10 Nutrient-Dense Fruit and Vegetable Scraps We Should Be Eating Instead of Throwing Away
- 10 Answers to the Question: Why Do You Eat That Way?
- Finding Your Wiggle Room on the AIP
- Eat the Rainbow on the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol
- Pooja’s Paleo AIP Reintroduction Experience
Browse AIP Podcasts
- Episode 206: Listener Q&A
- Episode 192: Healthy Food Swaps & Nutritious Combos with Annie Rubin, RDN
- Episode 177: GMOs with McKay Jenkins
- Episode 170: Gut Health Superfoods with Dr. Sarah Ballantyne
- Episode 164: Best Of – AIP FAQ
- Episode 162: AIP Celebrations