“Fast” Food on the AIP
When we’re on a healing diet, we spend a LOT of time cooking. Anything that saves us time in the kitchen is a lifesaver. Enter the Instant Pot®!
A kitchen appliance that’s many tools in one, its primary function is a pressure cooker, and that’s the focus of this e-cookbook. The Instant Pot also serves as a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, food warmer, and it has a sauté function (meaning you can brown meat before cooking, and reduce sauces and gravies afterward.) It saves a lot of room in the kitchen by replacing seven appliances with one, and turns many recipes into one-pot wonders.
What’s Special About This E-Cookbook?
- A Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) e-cookbook.
- Written specifically for the Instant Pot®, a favorite tool in the Paleo AIP community. The IP comes in 3 sizes: 5-quart, 6-quart, and 8-quart. The recipes in this cookbook are written for the 6-quart size. If you have a smaller model, you may need to adjust the ingredients in some recipes down slightly. If you have a larger model, you can cook the recipes “as is” or increase the ingredients by 25%. Cooking times will stay the same.
- Focuses on the pressure cooker function, creating fast and delicious meals. Are you nervous about using a pressure cooker? No worries. There’s a tutorial in the front of the e-cookbook.
- Over 140 recipes, including Broths, Sauces/Condiments, Vegetables, Poultry, Meat, Seafood, Organ Meat, and Dessert.
- Special diet modifications: Over half the recipes in this e-cookbook can be easily modified for Low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD and Coconut-Free diets. (Charts are included at the back of the book.)
- Packed with flavor with such diverse recipes as: Bone Broth (of course), Cranberry BBQ Sauce, Marinara Sauce, Cauli-fredo Sauce, Bacon Orange Cherry Jam, “Baked” Sweet Potatoes, Cauliflower Rice, Artichokes with Lemon Tarragon Dipping Sauce, Smothered Okra, Creamy Kabocha Squash Soup, Fall Off the Bone Whole Chicken, Mole Chicken with Bluecumber Salsa, Lemongrass and Ginger Chicken Zoodle Soup, Stuffed Acorn Squash, Turkey and Gravy, Speedy Chili, Teriyaki Garlic Beef, Ukrainian Borscht, Sticky Pork Short Ribs, Pork Vindaloo, Lamb and Apricot Curry, Simple French Navarin Lamb Stew, Chicken Liver Pâté, Steak and Kidney Stew, Tongue Tacos, Jambalaya, Steamed Crab, Leek and Shrimp Risotto, Salmon and Sweet Potato Chowder, Poached Pears, “Chocolate” Cake, Pina Colada Tapioca Pudding, Mini Pumpkin Pies, and over 100 other fabulous recipes!
- Here’s a link to the complete recipe list.
- Written by 37 AIP bloggers who have used the paleo autoimmune protocol to improve their own health. The result is a book far better than any one person could have created alone.
- PDF Format: Able to be read on any computer or smartphone with a free, downloadable PDF reader. And it’s formatted on 8-1/2×11 paper, so it’s easy for you to print at home, if you prefer a paper copy.
“The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook brings delicious, hassle-free, one-pot, healthy, 100% AIP recipes to your table, making healing from autoimmune disease as easy as pressing a button!”
~ Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D., New York Times bestselling author of The Paleo Approach
“This cookbook just might change your life. As a busy mom of 4 who has eaten the autoimmune protocol for the last few years, my Instant Pot pressure cooker has saved the day on many, many occasions. A cookbook full of AIP Instapot recipes is going to help so many people make fast, easy dinners that the whole family will love!”
~ Bre’anna Emmitt, author of the popular Paleo AIP cookbook: He Won’t Know It’s Paleo
“When I started the autoimmune protocol almost three years ago, I would have been over the moon to cook with a collection of recipes as mouth-watering as are gathered here. The Instant Pot is a game changer for the everyday home cook and in the hands of the best AIP recipe developers, your healing is about to get very easy and very, VERY delicious.”
~ Stephanie Meyer, author of the blog: Fresh Tart
“The only thing that makes me feel better about the time between getting my Instant Pot and using my Instant Pot (eight months) is that everyone I talk to seems to have the same experience. It takes a while to get the machine out of the box and into the kitchen and then sometimes even longer to get the motivation to use it. Once I finally started using my Instant Pot, I only used it to make the same four things. My experience with The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook has changed everything about how I interact with my IP. Not only are the recipes AIP, which is how I eat and means I don’t have to spend extra time refining recipes, they are delicious. I spent the weekend making Cauli-fredo Sauce, Lemony-Garlic Bok Choy, Pineapple Mango Chicken Thighs, Spicy Chicken Wings, Savory Mashed White Sweet Potatoes (a great variation of one of the four things I previously stuck to) and Applesauce. That’s the most I’ve ever used my IP in one weekend! Before this cookbook, I was intimidated by the quick-release method. After my weekend of recipe testing I realized that I used the quick release function with almost every recipe. Every single thing was delicious and that’s not even a fraction of the recipes in the book. I am so excited for this weekend when I get into the meat and dessert sections.”
~ Whitney Ross-Gray, author of the blog, Nutrisclerosis
“This cookbook is a best friend and kitchen companion of newbies and seasoned AIP veterans alike. Whether you are just changing your diet and learning to use the Instant Pot or are a pressure cooking champ, The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook will surprise and inspire you! There are easy, fool proof instructions and tips that take the mystery out of pressure cooking (and all of those buttons on the front of the pot) as well as an introduction to the autoimmune protocol. The sheer number of recipes packed into this 183 page e-book is astonishing! If you thought pressure cookers were just for soup and beans you are about to be blown away!”
~ Mikaela Guimaraes, author of the blog: Slightly Lost Girl
“If you own an Instant Pot you NEED The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook. Normally preparing AIP meals is time consuming, but with this wonderful cookbook filled with mouthwatering recipes you will be able to get dinner on the table in record time. What a lifesaver for the AIP cook!”
~ Margaret Wendell, former author of the blog: Food to Heal Ourselves
Why Wait? Download Your Copy Today.
If you have any trouble downloading or reading your new e-book, click here.
Don’t Own An Instant Pot? Buy One Today.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: Phoenix Helix is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.