“If your compassion doesn’t include yourself, it is incomplete.”
– Jack Kornfield
What Is a Healing Mindset?
The mind-body connection isn’t just an idea. There’s an entire field of science called psychoneuroimmunology that studies this connection. How we feel in our body affects how we feel in our minds, and our thoughts and feelings impact our physical health. On this page you’ll find resources to tap the anti-inflammatory power of the mind-body connection for autoimmune health.
- 10 Benefits of the Mind-Body Connection for People with Autoimmune Disease
- 3 Myths About the Mind-Body Connection
- My Body is NOT My Enemy
Browse By Topic
Browse Mindset Articles
- A Day With No Complaints
- 5 Tips for Cutting Through Overwhelm in the Face of World Tragedies
- Affirmations vs. Iffirmations
- My New Book: Healing Mindset!
- Can the Mind-Body Connection Improve Food Tolerance?
- Your Healing Narrative – An Online Course Review
Browse Mindset Podcasts
- Episode 214: Emotional Eating & Autoimmune Disease with Tomesha Campbell
- Episode 209: Preventing Autoimmune Flares
- Episode 207: Cultivating Joy with Shauna Ahern
- Episode 204: Navigating the News with Sharon McMahon
- Episode 202: Self-Love Workbook with Dr. Shainna Ali
- Episode 198: Healing Mindset with Eileen Laird