My Travel Articles and Podcasts
Tips from Other Paleo AIP Bloggers
- International Experiences: It’s All About AIP went to Italy, France and England.
- Business Trips: Field Notes on Healing gives some great advice for navigating business trips and conferences with coworkers.
- Sleeping Well While Traveling: Gutsy By Nature talks about how to get quality sleep and manage stress while traveling, two things that are very connected to autoimmune flares. It’s about more than just the food!
- Camping: Kaiku Lifestyle shows us how to camp without compromising our health.
- Campervans: Autoimmune Wellness shares why this is a great option for people on a healing diet and how to do it successfully.
- Backpacking: Backcountry Paleo is an entire website devoted to staying AIP while “off the grid”.
- Cruises: Shanna Nemrow shares her AIP cruise experience.
- Disneyworld: Unbound Wellness shares tips for navigating The Magic Kingdom on the AIP.
- Here’s a list of Paleo Restaurants worldwide. Let’s hope this is a growing trend!
- Find Me Gluten Free is an iphone app that helps you find gluten-free restaurant options throughout the USA.
- The Eat Well Guide helps you find organic and sustainable food on the road – everything from ethical restaurants to farmers markets.
Credit: A huge thank you to Allie Kelley for giving me permission to use her artwork at the top of this post. If you love it as much as I do, she’s selling prints through her Etsy shop.