This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to see what that means.
(Paleo, AIP, GAPS, Wahls, Whole30)
Jump to Recipe
“Grilling means good times, good friends, and hopefully, great food.”
~ Bobby Flay
The Opposite of Dry Chicken Breasts
My summer recipe series continues with one of my favorites. It's easy and delicious, creating chicken on the grill that's both juicy and full of flavor. If you've disliked chicken breasts in the past, this recipe is about to change your mind.Print
Grilled Lemon Garlic Rosemary Chicken Breasts
- Prep Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 33 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Grill
- In a large glass measuring cup, stir together the lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt (and pepper if using). Set aside.
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness and cut into strips.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl or casserole dish and pour marinade on top. Toss to coat well, cover & refrigerate 2-3 hours. (Don’t marinate longer than this. Lemon juice is a strong, fast-acting marinade).
- Preheat a gas grill for 10 minutes on high. Then turn heat down to medium and grill the chicken, covered, for 4 minutes per side.
Keywords: paleo, aip, gaps, wahls, whole30, grilled lemon garlic rosemary chicken breasts
More Delicious Recipes & Resources
Photo credit: Christina Feindel