“Every patient carries her or his own doctor inside.”
– Albert Schweitzer
Healing Is About More Than Just Food
Don’t get me wrong – food is medicine, and I’m grateful for that fact every day! But it doesn’t work in isolation. Stress, sleep, mindset, social connection – all of these are vital to health and can be just as big a factor as food. Below, you’ll find resources to support autoimmune health in all areas of your life. If it seems like too much to consider at first, choose one area to begin. Baby steps add up to huge strides over time.
Browse By Topic
Browse Lifestyle Articles
- 101 Ways to Treat Yourself That Have Nothing to Do with Food
- Do Air Fresheners Pollute the Air?
- Can Pets Support Autoimmune Health?
- 3 Ways to Move Your Lymph
- 5 Tips for Non-Toxic Dental Care
- Advanced Sleep Troubleshooting
Browse Lifestyle Podcasts
- Episode 197: Parenting with Chronic Illness
- Episode 195: Detoxify Your Home with Dr. Aly Cohen
- Episode 193: Accessible Yoga with Jivana Heyman
- Episode 182: Big Decisions – Big Results
- Episode 174: Health Benefits of Nature with Dr. Austin Perlmutter
- Episode 169: Primal Play with Darryl Edwards