“The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness
of the human race than the discovery of a star.”
~ Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
I Love This Recipe for 7 Reasons
- It’s fast enough to make on a worknight.
- It’s beautiful enough to serve at a dinner party.
- It’s a foolproof method for cooking steak perfectly every time.
- Steak and arugula are a magic combination.
- Arugula is the one modern green that’s still similar to its wild ancestor. That means it’s higher in antioxidant activity than almost any other green.
- This recipe is AIP-friendly, but people on a Standard American Diet love it, too. It tastes too good for anyone to guess it’s healthy (but it is).
- It’s absolutely delicious! Enough said.
adapted from Food52
You May Also Be Interested In