“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
~ Ruth Reichl
Welcome to the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable!
If you’re not familiar with the paleo autoimmune protocol (AIP), check out my series of articles. In a nutshell, it’s an elimination diet, designed to help people with autoimmune disease identify food intolerances. When you’re on the protocol, it can be hard to find recipes, because so many food groups are excluded. This recipe roundtable is here to help!
- Every week, I’ll be hosting this roundtable.The post will go live Wednesday nights, and the link-up feature will stay open for 7 days.
- Bloggers can share up to 2 recipes each week. Feel free to choose new recipes or old ones from your archives. When you link-up, type in the URL of the actual recipe rather than your blog’s home page.
- Recipes cannot have any of the following ingredients: processed foods, food additives, refined sugars, refined oils, grains (including corn), legumes (including soy), dairy (including ghee), eggs, nuts and seeds (including nut/seed milks an oils), nightshades, and most spices (herbs are OK). Phew! You can see why we need a Recipe Roundtable.
- Please ONLY post recipes (not other kinds of articles). This roundtable is all about the food.
- Every week, I’ll highlight the reader favorite (most clicked link) from the prior week’s roundtable, as well as my favorite.
- Please provide a link back to the roundtable, somewhere in the post(s) you’re sharing.
- Feel free to grab a badge to help spread the AIP love.
- Recipes that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
- To be reminded of each week’s roundtable, simply subscribe to my blog.
- To browse through past roundtables, you can find the whole list here.
Highlights from Last Week’s Roundtable:
- AIP Chicken n’ Gravy from Grazed and Enthused
*An AIP twist on an American classic.
- AIP Pesto from The Primordial Table
*An easy way to add flavor to your meal. Just omit the pepper.
- Green Smoothie from Biohack U
*Update 2020: This blog is no longer online. Here’s a similar recipe from A Squirrel in the Kitchen.
- Garlic Lime Marinated Cube Steak from Gutsy By Nature
*Packed with flavor and easy on the budget. Just omit the pepper.
What’s Cooking This Week?
To see the favorites from this week + a whole new group of recipes, visit Roundtable #36!
You May Also Be Interested In: