This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to see what that means.
“If nature has made you for a giver, your hands are born open, and so is your heart.”
~ Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Pleasure of Giving
I've always been someone who loved finding the perfect gift, whether small or large, homemade or purchased. This blog post covers all of those categories, with a focus on autoimmune health. I had a blast putting it together, and found some great items for my friends and a few wish list items for myself as well. P.S. – The photo above is a little snow fairy I made last winter. Happy Holidays, everyone!
- Portable Coloring Book Kit
- Tangle Art: A Meditative Drawing Kit
- Wikki Stix
- Reverse Charades
- Miniature Bop It!
- Mermaid Blanket
- Microwaveable Mittens and Booties
- Ultimate Epsom Salt Bundle
- “Just Breathe” Mug
- Body Pillow
Favorite Kitchen Gadgets
- Instant Pot + The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook
- Immersion Blender
- Food Processor
- Kombucha Starter Kit
- Kombucha Continuous Brew System
- Water Kefir Grains
- Airtight Bottles
- FIDO Jar (to use with my No-Fail No-Pound Sauerkraut recipe)
Paleo AIP Food for Your Freezer
- A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol
- Sweet Apricity Caramels
- KC Natural Sauces
- Primal Palate Spices
- Wild Zora Protein Bars
- Paleo Angel Power Balls
- Shop AIP Gift Card
- Cook them an AIP-friendly meal. You can find recipes here.
- Clean their house.
- Run some errands for them.
- Movie night: Bring a DVD, Snacks, and Mocktails.
- Host an AIP Holiday Cookie exchange.
Other Holiday Resources