“If nature has made you for a giver, your hands are born open, and so is your heart.”
~ Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Pleasure of Giving
I’ve always been someone who loved finding the perfect gift, whether small or large, homemade or purchased. This blog post covers all of those categories, with a focus on autoimmune health. I had a blast putting it together, and found some great items for my friends and a few wish list items for myself as well. P.S. – The photo above is a little snow fairy I made last winter. Happy Holidays, everyone!
Favorite Kitchen Gadgets
- Kombucha Starter Kit
- Kombucha Continuous Brew System
- FIDO Jar (to use with my No-Fail No-Pound Sauerkraut recipe)
Paleo AIP Food for Your Freezer
- A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol
- Shop AIP Gift Card
- Sweet Apricity Caramels
- Wild Zora Protein Bars
- Paleo Angel Power Balls
- Garlic Peeler
- Avocado Slicer
- Avocado Socks
- Spoonful of Strength
- Bone Broth T-Shirt
- Cook them an AIP-friendly meal. You can find recipes here.
- Stock their freezer with some homemade bone broth or soup.
- Clean their house.
- Shovel their driveway in the winter, or mow their lawn in the summer.
- Run some errands for them.
- Offer to be their chauffeur for a day.
- Movie night: Bring a DVD (or streaming service), Snacks, and Mocktails.
- Host an AIP Holiday Cookie exchange.
- Send them a hand-written card listing all their qualities that you love and admire.
Other Holiday Resources