“If nature has made you for a giver, your hands are born open, and so is your heart.”
~ Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Pleasure of Giving
I’ve always been someone who loved finding the perfect gift, whether small or large, homemade or purchased. This blog post covers all of those categories, with a focus on autoimmune health. It was so fun to put together, and I found some great items for my friends and a few wish list items for myself as well. P.S. – The photo above is a little snow fairy I made last winter. Happy Holidays, everyone!
- Book: Healing Mindset
- The Tapping Solution’s Autoimmune Program
- Mindfulness for Health Online Course
Favorite Kitchen Gadgets
- Kombucha Starter Kit
- Kombucha Continuous Brew System
- FIDO Jar (to use with my No-Fail No-Pound Sauerkraut recipe)
Paleo AIP Food
- A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol
- Great Lakes Collagen Singles
- Sweet Apricity Caramels
- Sip Herbals Coffee Substitute
- Primal Palate AIP Breakfast Spice Blend
- Eat Gangster Holiday Cut-Out Cookie Mix
- Luminance All-Natural Lip Balm
- Nurturing Art Self-Love Cards
- Spoonful of Strength
- Avocado Socks
- Cook them an AIP-friendly meal. You can find recipes here.
- Stock their freezer with some homemade bone broth or soup.
- Clean their house.
- Shovel their driveway in the winter, or mow their lawn in the summer.
- Run some errands for them.
- Offer to be their chauffeur for a day.
- Movie night: Bring a DVD (or streaming service), Snacks, and Mocktails.
- Host an AIP Holiday Cookie Exchange.
- Send them a hand-written card listing all their qualities that you love and admire.
Other Holiday Resources
This list was first published in 2016 but is updated annually. Last update 11/9/22.