“Summer is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces up,
snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather,
only different kinds of good weather.”
~ John Ruskin
Bring a burst of winter to a hot summer day, with a nutritious and delicious homemade popsicle. Kombucha provides healing probiotics and beneficial acids. The berries are packed with antioxidants. Added bonus? They’re easy to make and taste sooooo good. Happy summer, everyone!Print
Kombucha Berry Popsicles (Paleo, AIP, GAPS, Wahls)
- Total Time: 6 hours
- Yield: 6 servings
- Blend the berries and kombucha together in a blender, and then taste. Kombucha can taste anywhere from sweet-sour to very sour. Depending on your brew, you might find that no honey is needed. Otherwise, add a tablespoon at a time, until you hit your sweet spot.
- If you don't want berry seeds in your popsicles, strain the mixture before pouring into the molds. If you like the seeds, just pour straight from the blender. Either way, leave a little space at the top for them to expand in the freezer.
- Freeze a minimum of 6 hours.
- Run the mold under water to release the popsicle. Enjoy!
- I bought these bpa-free popsicle molds, but if you don't have any, you can pour the mixture into an ice cube tray, cover with plastic wrap, and then insert toothpicks for the popsicle stick. (The plastic wrap keeps the toothpicks pointing straight up while the cubes freeze.)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Healing Foods
- Method: No-Cook
Keywords: paleo, aip, gaps, wahls, kombucha berry popsicles
You May Also Be Interested In