“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
~ Ruth Reichl
Welcome to the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable!
If you’re not familiar with the paleo autoimmune protocol (AIP), check out my series of articles. In a nutshell, it’s an elimination diet, designed to help people with autoimmune disease identify food intolerances. When you’re in the elimination phase, it can be hard to find recipes, because so many food groups are excluded. This recipe roundtable is here to help!
- Every week, I’ll be hosting this roundtable. The post will go live Wednesday nights, and the link-up feature will stay open for 7 days.
- Bloggers can share as many AIP recipes as they like. Feel free to choose new recipes or old ones from your archives. Just don’t repeat them in future roundtables. We want the archives to be full of 100% unique recipes. When you link-up, type in the URL of the actual recipe rather than your blog’s home page.
- Recipes cannot have any of the following ingredients: processed foods, food additives, refined sugars, refined oils, grains (including corn), dried legumes (including soy), fresh legumes (green beans and peas), dairy (including ghee), eggs, nuts and seeds (including nut/seed milks an oils), nightshades, and most spices (herbs are OK). Phew! You can see why we need a Recipe Roundtable.
- Please ONLY post recipes (not other kinds of articles). This roundtable is all about the food.
- Recipes must be published on a blog/website. Recipes that are only published on social media are ineligible.
- Every week, I’ll highlight two reader favorites (most clicked links) from the prior week’s roundtable, as well as my favorites.
- Please provide a link back to the roundtable, somewhere in the post(s) you’re sharing.
- Recipes that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
- To be reminded of each week’s roundtable, simply subscribe to my blog.
- To browse through past roundtables, you can find the whole list here.
Highlights from Last Week’s Roundtable:
- Pumpkin Scones from Eat Beautiful
*Get your AIP baking ingredients ready. It’s pumpkin season!
- Creamy Labneh “Cheese” from chili&coco
*This recipe features coconut yogurt, and some AIP-friendly brands are Harvest Moon, Coyo, and Cocoyo. But if you can’t find them in your local grocery store, you can make coconut yogurt at home.
This week, I’m highlighting two recipes that you could serve as a meal or appetizer!
- Apple Pork BBQ Meatballs from Wendi’s AIP Kitchen
*Pumpkin gets more love, but it’s apple season, too!
- Baked Greek Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki from Food By Mars
*What is it about skewers that just makes a meal more fun?
To see the favorites from this week + a whole new group of recipes, visit Roundtable #389!
You May Also Be Interested In: