“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
~ Ruth Reichl
Welcome to the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable!
If you’re not familiar with the paleo autoimmune protocol (AIP), check out my series of articles. In a nutshell, it’s an elimination diet, designed to help people with autoimmune disease identify food intolerances. When you’re in the elimination phase, it can be hard to find recipes, because so many food groups are excluded. This recipe roundtable is here to help!
- Every week, I’ll be hosting this roundtable. The post will go live Wednesday nights, and the link-up feature will stay open for 7 days.
- Bloggers can share as many AIP recipes as they like. Feel free to choose new recipes or old ones from your archives. Just don’t repeat them in future roundtables. We want the archives to be full of 100% unique recipes. When you link-up, type in the URL of the actual recipe rather than your blog’s home page.
- Recipes cannot have any of the following ingredients: processed foods, food additives, refined sugars, refined oils, grains (including corn), dried legumes (including soy), fresh legumes (green beans and peas), dairy (including ghee), eggs, nuts and seeds (including nut/seed milks an oils), nightshades, and most spices (herbs are OK). Phew! You can see why we need a Recipe Roundtable.
- Please ONLY post recipes (not other kinds of articles). This roundtable is all about the food.
- Recipes must be published on a blog/website. Recipes that are only published on social media are ineligible.
- Every week, I’ll highlight two reader favorites (most clicked links) from the prior week’s roundtable, as well as my favorites.
- Please provide a link back to the roundtable, somewhere in the post(s) you’re sharing.
- Recipes that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
- To be reminded of each week’s roundtable, simply subscribe to my blog.
- To browse through past roundtables, you can find the whole list here.
Highlights from Last Week’s Roundtable:
- Bacon and Onion Eggless Quiche from Thriving on Paleo
*Michele loves this recipe so much, she continues to make it even though she’s successfully reintroduced eggs back into her diet!
- Philly Cheesesteak Skillet from Food Courage
*Looking for a fast, flavorful recipe? This one takes just 30 minutes to make! For other fast recipes, check out the e-cookbook: 30 Minute Meals for the Paleo AIP.
This week, I’m highlighting two AIP-friendly drinks!
- Pumpkin Cold Brew from Heal Me Delicious
*Featuring Sip Herbals AIP-friendly coffee alternative. Did you know they have a whole line of flavors now, including Pumpkin Spice, Salted Caramel, Dirty Chai, Mocha, and Peppermint Mocha? Yum!
- Easy Chai Tea Latte Concentrate from Hurried Health Nut
*This homemade concentrate preps quickly and stores in your fridge for up to 10 days, for quick, delicious chai tea instantly.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
To see the favorites from this week + a whole new group of recipes, visit Roundtable #388!
You May Also Be Interested In: