“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
~ Ruth Reichl
Welcome to the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable!
If you’re not familiar with the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP), check out my book or my series of articles. In a nutshell, it’s a diet and lifestyle program designed to reduce inflammation and improve autoimmune health. It includes an elimination diet which helps people with autoimmune disease identify food intolerances. When you’re in the elimination phase, it can be hard to find recipes, because so many food groups are excluded. This recipe roundtable is here to help! I share the latest recipes from your favorite AIP blogs.
Here Are the Highlights from Last Week’s Roundtable
- Banh Mi Bowls from Wendi’s AIP Kitchen
*A flavorful nightshade-free version!
- Fudgy Carob Brownies from The Open Cookbook
*Sweet cravings satisfied, and low in added sugars, too!
This week, I’m highlighting two comforting winter squash soups.
- Butternut Squash Soup from Melanie Snyder Wellness
*A simple recipe featuring one of my favorite winter squashes!
- Winter Squash and Ginger Soup from New Moon Holistic
*Use any favorite winter squash with this recipe and if you’ve reintroduced pumpkin seeds they’re a delicious optional topping!
Would You Like More Delicious Recipes?
I’ve been hosting the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable since 2013, and that means there are thousands of delicious recipes in the roundtable archives. To be reminded each time a new roundtable goes live, simply subscribe to my newsletter. Happy cooking!
Are You an AIP Recipe Blogger Who Would Like to Join the Roundtable?
We’d love to have you! Click the little down arrow to see the rules and steps to join.
- Every other Wednesday at 6pm EST, a new Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable goes live on my website, and it stays open for 14 days.
- Bloggers can share as many AIP recipes as they like. Feel free to choose new recipes or old ones from your archives. Just don’t repeat them in future roundtables. We want the archives to be full of 100% unique recipes.
- To link up, just click the blue button that says “Add Link” and follow the instructions from there. Always add the URL of the actual recipe rather than your blog’s home page.
- Since this roundtable is for the elimination phase of the AIP, recipes cannot have any of the following ingredients: processed foods, food additives, refined sugars, refined oils, grains (including corn), dried legumes (including soy), fresh legumes (green beans and peas), dairy (including ghee), eggs, nuts and seeds (including nut/seed milks an oils), nightshades, and most spices (herbs are OK).
- Please ONLY post recipes (not other kinds of articles). This roundtable is all about the food.
- Recipes must be published on a blog/website. Recipes that are only published on social media are ineligible.
- With every roundtable, I’ll highlight two reader favorites (most clicked links) from the prior week’s roundtable, as well as my favorites.
- Recipes that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
- To be reminded of each new roundtable, simply subscribe to my newsletter.
You May Also Be Interested In