“Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.”
~ Alexander Graham Bell
The Convenience of Healthy Frozen Meals
You asked for it, and your wish has been granted! There’s a new cookbook on the Paleo AIP Block. How many of us in our pre-paleo days reached for Lean Cuisine or Stouffers frozen meals for a quick dinner after a long, tiring day? While those brands don’t appeal to me any more, I do miss the convenience. That’s what this e-cookbook is all about! With this resource, we can fill our freezers with healthy frozen meals, always keeping some on hand for those nights when cooking from scratch feels like too much work.
- 123 Recipes, all written with the freezer in mind. Some are batch cooked and frozen in single servings for quick emergency meals. Others are batch prepped, so you can simply grab some ready-to-go ingredients for a quick meal for the whole family. Every recipe has been tested for freezer compatibility and comes with reheating instructions.
- 73 of the recipes are exclusive to this e-cookbook. That means you won’t find them anywhere else.
- 100% AIP: Every recipe in this e-cookbook meets the restrictions of the elimination phase of the paleo autoimmune protocol.
- It’s an e-Cookbook: That means it’s available to purchase worldwide. It’s also formatted on 8-1/2×11 paper, so it’s easy to print, if you prefer a hardcopy.
- The Work of 30 AIP Bloggers: This book was written for the AIP by people who have followed the protocol to improve their own health. That means these are flavorful recipes made and tested by people who love delicious, healthy food, just like you. Edited by Jaime Lubich Hartman from Gutsy By Nature, contributors include many of your favorite cookbook authors including Sarah Ballantyne, Mickey Trescott, Angie Alt, Alaena Haber, Bre’anna Emmitt, and me!
- Recipe Categories:
- Building Blocks – everything from bone broth and homemade AIP baking powder, to personal pizza crusts.
- Breakfast – smoothies, sausage, porridge, waffles, pancakes, and more.
- Appetizers & Snacks – finger food fun!
- Soups & Stews – a delicious way to enjoy gut-healing bone broth in a wide variety of flavors for all seasons.
- Casseroles & Other One-Dish Meals – comfort food at its finest. You’ll find healthy, AIP re-creations of pot pies, “macaroni and cheese”, tuna casserole, and more.
- Meaty Main Dishes – meatballs, meatloaves, meat patties, chicken legs, and chicken strips, among others.
- Vegetable Side Dishes – cauli-rice, teriyaki veggie stir-fry, twice-baked sweet potatoes, and more.
- Desserts – everything from fudge to popsicles, to slice & bake cookie dough.
- Here’s a complete recipe list.
Recipe & photo by Cristina Curp from The Castaway Kitchen
Other Books in the Paleo AIP Community E-Cookbook Series
Update ~ The Giveaway Has Ended
We hosted a giveaway to celebrate the launch of this cookbook, and the winners were selected through Rafflecopter on 10/9/17 and have all been contacted to redeem their prizes.