“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
~ Margaret Mead
I started the Phoenix Helix podcast to expand the message of autoimmune healing to a wider audience. Every other week, I interview experts in the field of health and nutrition, as well as individuals living with autoimmune disease themselves. Together, we are reclaiming our lives, and inspiring others to do the same.
- You can subscribe to my podcast through iTunes.
- You can listen through Stitcher.
- You can click through on the Show Notes above to listen to the episode right here, or download it manually to your computer or device. If you subscribe to my blog by email, you’ll got notified of future episodes.
For every episode, I’ll post show notes here on the blog. They provide details on the topics discussed, as well as links to more information.
- Episode 1: Healing Stories
- Episode 2: Paleo 101 with Liz Wolfe
- Episode 3: The AIP with Dr. Sarah Ballantyne
- Episode 4: Practical Tips for Getting Started
- Episode 5: Fermented Foods with Sarah Ramsden
- Episode 6: Paleo Holiday Survival Guide
- Episode 7: The Wahls Protocol with Dr. Terry Wahls
- Episode 8: Getting Help – Health and Nutrition Coaching
- Episode 9: Functional Medicine with Anne Angelone
- Episode 10: Overcoming Self-Sabotage with Dr. Judy Tsafrir
- Episode 11: Reintroducing Foods on the Paleo AIP
- Episode 12: Circadian Rhythms with Dr. Paul Jaminet
- Episode 13: Autoimmunity and Infertility with Dr. Fiona McCulloch
- Episode 14: Healing Stories 2
- Episode 15: Adrenal Fatigue with Christopher Kelly
- Episode 16: Young, Single and AIP
- Episode 17: An Autoimmune Paleo Pregnancy
- Episode 18: Autoimmune Skin Conditions
- Episode 19: Fecal Microbiota Transplants
- Episode 20: Ketogenic Diets with Terry Wahls and Paul Jaminet
- Episode 21: Autoimmune Q&A with Dr. Datis Kharrazian
- Episode 22: Transitioning Your Family to Paleo
- Episode 23: When Your Child has Autoimmune Disease
- Episode 24: The Mind-Body Connection with Donna Jackson Nakazawa
- Episode 25: Paleo AIP Travel
- Episode 26: Beyond Food – Healing Lifestyle
- Episode 27: Hashimoto’s with Andrea Nakayama
- Episode 28: History of the AIP with Robb Wolf
- Episode 29: SIBO with Dr. Melanie Keller
- Episode 30: Healing Stories 3
- Episode 31: Healthy Habits – Gretchen Rubin Book Club
- Episode 32: Leaky Gut with Dr. Alessio Fasano
- Episode 33: Medical Marijuana and Autoimmune Disease
- Episode 34: Paleo Cooking and Baking Tips from the Masters
- Episode 35: A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol
- Episode 36: Histamine Intolerance with Alison Vickery
- Episode 37: Meditation Healing Stories
- Episode 38: Hormones and Autoimmune Disease with Dr. Justin Marchegiani
- Episode 39: LDN with Dr. Thomas Cowan
- Episode 40: The Primal Connection with Mark Sisson
- Episode 41: EFT with Dr. Anne Merkel
- Episode 42: Infections and Autoimmunity with Dr. Michael Ruscio
- Episode 43: Never Too Late! Healing Diets Over Age 60
- Episode 44: The Art of Stress Management with Evan Brand
- Episode 45: Social Lives on the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol
Spreading the Word
Coupon From Our Sponsor: Paleo on the Go
On the one-year anniversary of my podcast, Paleo on the Go came on board as my sponsor. They are a wonderful company that sells gourmet paleo frozen meals, and they have a huge AIP-Friendly Menu. Their food is very high quality. I take their meals with me whenever I travel and also keep a stash in my freezer for emergencies. Read my review of their meals here. And check out their menu here. If you place an order, use the coupon code PHOENIX for 10% off your order.
Questions ~ Comments
If you have any questions you would like to have answered on the show, please get in touch:
Photo credit: Jorge Diaz via Wikimedia (creative commons).